Bring Your Own Piece – Large
February 22 @ 10:00 am - February 23 @ 4:00 pm
In our workshops, we guide participants through the entire process step-by-step. We will cover the use of different products, explain why they are used and when they are not necessary. You will also learn various painting techniques and how to achieve a flawless finish.
- Choose from one of four workshop sizes: small, medium, large, or extra large.
- For large and extra large pieces, please message us before the workshop to arrange a drop-off time and date. Larger pieces must be delivered at least an hour before the workshop starts.
- Small and medium pieces can also be dropped off in advance, but please contact us before doing so.
What to Expect:
- Bring your own furniture piece to work on.
- You will receive a brush trio, sandpaper, sponges, gloves, and how-to guides to use during and take home from the workshop.
- Access to all tools and Fusion Mineral Paint products will be provided.
- You will work step by step with the instructor and learn about products, painting techniques, and how to achieve a flawless finish.
- Workshop timelines: Small (1 day), Medium (1-2 days depending on piece and skill level), Large & Extra Large (2 full days, additional work may be required at home).
- Small pieces may include: a small side table, single chair, antique window, kitchen cart, or a group of frames that you can carry by yourself.
- Medium pieces may include: items that can be carried with two hands, such as a pair of single seat chairs, a small three-drawer dresser or a pair of side tables.
- Large pieces may include: a 4-6 drawer dresser, low and tallboys, antique four-leg glass door cabinets or hutches.
- Extra large pieces may include: a 7-9+ drawer dresser, buffets and large cabinets.